Wednesday 29 January 2014

Lately i'm loving




1) My DREAM dress! this is my favourite item of clothing to rock right now its so pretty and makes me feel like one of those ladies who makes all their own christmas cards and carries a Cath Kidson lunch box with actual healthy food inside. 

2) I love this little owl cushion from thunder egg, it's so sweet. Iv'e named mine Harold. 



^^^ This is the dream haaaaaaa

3) This little quirky dress is so much fun, the budgie print is quite comical and makes me smile when I wear it + you can never own too many little red dresses really.

4) For christmas my Papa gave me this nifty polaroid camera, since then i've enjoyed adoring it with snow white stickers and taking lots of photos of my flatmates beard. 

2 comments:

  1. That Polaroid looks amazing! Also those owl pillows are so cute :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! little owls certainly make everything look more cheery :)

      Delete